Mack's Meeting Notes from the 26 May 2021 BOS Meeting
Chop’t restaurant in Newtown Shopping Center, potholes fixed, park restrooms to be re-opened, Emergency Services Department April 2021 Report, More...
The following are my personal notes from this meeting of Newtown Township Board of Supervisors (BOS). Some of the issues that were discussed and/or voted on include:
- Chop’t, 2910 South Eagle Road
- Public Works Report
- ESD Report for April 2021
- Service of restrooms in the Township parks
- Approval of payment of bills totaling $154,882.12
- Public Comment: Tone Down Loudspeakers at Chandler Fields
The complete notes are embedded below or you can download the PDF file here. Not all items on the agenda may be covered in these notes. Also see the (UNOFFICIAL) 2021 Voting Record of Newtown Supervisors, which is updated frequently.