Keep the Democratic Majority Going in Newtown!
Two years ago, propelled by unprecedented turnout by township Democrats, the Democratic party achieved a majority on the Board of Supervisors for the first time in township history. This has made it possible for the Board to make significant progress toward a number of measures to improve the health and wellbeing of residents, including
- More miles of paved roads
- Increased support for EMS and Fire services
- More transparency to keep residents informed about important issues
- Long-range budgetary planning to be sure our future revenue and expenses are in balance
- Standing up for sensible gun control, protection of human rights, and protection of our local environment
It’s only by the return to the Board of Supervisors of Dennis Fisher and John Mack that we can continue that progress. That is why the Friends of Fisher & Mack are asking for your financial support.
Your contribution can also help "Build a Wall Around Trump." Democratic victories this fall are essential to growing the foundation for putting a Democrat in the White House in 2020 and sending a Democrat to represent the First Congressional District in the House of Representatives. Strengthening the Blue Wave at the local and county levels is the only way to make that happen.
Simply click on an available square area to make the indicated donation and that square will be filled in with a brick In Memoriam of a loved one or Honoring someone or some cause. You tell us how to engrave your brick!
Posted on 17 May 2019, 01:21 - Category: Voting